Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Yesterday is gone, Tomorrow is an unknown so we just have today to work on...
Today I discovered that I enjoy my walks with Luci more at the Park than in any other place. Thank God it didn't rain so we were able to take off in the morning and I was just amazed at the wonderful scene that Mother Nature gave me. I wished I had my camera with me, I think I am starting to enjoy the nature so much. After yesterday, I was trying to absorb all the insights from what I read on the books and realized that it is so true, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is so unknown and the only thing we have to work on is today. So I came to the library, I spent two solid hours reading the book Do what you are. I am at the point of having some ideas of jobs that would go better with my personality. I have to accept that I am a little bit disappointed. I didn't see any of the jobs I have performed before in the list haha! On the other hand, I did see some of the jobs that I have been thinking in applying for. I guess that is a step in the right direction. Now I have to figure out where those jobs are and how much it takes for me to get one of those. Work in progress. One thing I did read in the book that I want to start working on is on not taking too long to make a decision. What a great advice. I think I need to be consistent and come every day to the library and put the plan together in place that will help me to land the job I want. Or the job position that needs me. In the meantime, I am grateful, for being able to take this time off and think, special thanks to my husband and his family that have been supporting me on this journey. I know that God will give me the chance to pay back. I also decided that I want to have a gratitude list every day, it helps me to say THANK You God for my life, for my family, my husband and the life I have, in general I am doing pretty good. Thank you for the friends that even though they are not here always have a good word to share with me. Thank you for this library, Thank God I have a place where to come everyday. I am going home, things like laundry demand my attention.
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment