Friday, May 7, 2010

Making progress!

Today is Friday. End of the first week of my new outlook in life process. I did wake up early and took the dog for a walk. Then went to the doctor, apparently everything is fine.
I went back home to let the dog out and I could have stayed there just watching tv but with my new promises I took my stuff and went out. I spent solid two hours at Lizzy's, my favorite Ice Cream Shop in Waltham. They have a huge place for parties and you can sit there, no one else was there and I had lunch and read some chapters of Do what you are. Interesting is not enough to describe what I have learned about myself today. I feel I should write more about it but I need to leave, my husband is going to be home and I need to be there for him.
Overall, I am very happy with myself this week. I did walk, came to the library and started the job search and soul searching process.
Next week I am going to need to make some adjustments i.e. bring my lunch to the library and don't spend that much time chatting with friends but all together I am SUPER happy of having a plan in place.

Anyway, I just wanted to give myself a nice hug, I did what I said I was going to do this week! Yeah!!

Until next week!

2 comments:

Samara Link said...

Ale, I want to give you a big hug, too! I'm proud of you. You're owning your transition, and you sound great. It does feel good to follow through with your plans, and it sounds like you hit it out of the park last week.

Ale said...

Not so much this week though :(