Saturday, August 8, 2009
One pound at a time starts now!!
OK, my friends from work and I have been talking about losing weight for ages. They are not overweight but they are women so they say they need to lose. My case is a different story, I do have like 40 pounds to lose. Yep, that many pounds.
I have lost weight and regained it like 10 times so far in my life. The reasons why I want to lose this weight are purely vain. I have a ton of clothes that I am dying to wear again, so I want to lose the weight to fit in them.
This weight challenge started like two weeks ago, we enrolled in the gym and started bringing our diet food to share at lunch time. We talk and talk about tips and ways to trim calories, I guess this time we are really serious about it.
I am at least, I want to get to my 35 (I am 34 now) with a healthy weight.
My other two friends would be invited to participate in this blog but I have to talk to them first haha!!
My hope with this blog is to shape my mind into the losing weight mode again. So I will start listing the things that I am doing now to lose weight. Also, I want to discover why I let myself go
again.
I will type the list of things I am doing to lose weight later since my friend G just called me to go out for dinner haha!! I just have to remind myself to choose wisely from the menu.
See ya...
I have lost weight and regained it like 10 times so far in my life. The reasons why I want to lose this weight are purely vain. I have a ton of clothes that I am dying to wear again, so I want to lose the weight to fit in them.
This weight challenge started like two weeks ago, we enrolled in the gym and started bringing our diet food to share at lunch time. We talk and talk about tips and ways to trim calories, I guess this time we are really serious about it.
I am at least, I want to get to my 35 (I am 34 now) with a healthy weight.
My other two friends would be invited to participate in this blog but I have to talk to them first haha!!
My hope with this blog is to shape my mind into the losing weight mode again. So I will start listing the things that I am doing now to lose weight. Also, I want to discover why I let myself go
again.I will type the list of things I am doing to lose weight later since my friend G just called me to go out for dinner haha!! I just have to remind myself to choose wisely from the menu.
See ya...
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment