Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Random stuff

I finally had time to log in and read all my favorite blogs. It reminded me how good it feels to write about your life and whatever is happening. It also reminds me that I am not alone.

These two weeks have been a little bit hard on me. The living situation feels somehow more stressful than before and my husband and I are actually looking for places where to live and working out budgets to see what we can afford on one income. It is hard to live in this place, the rents are quite high and what we can afford is so tiny that we would need to sell half of the things we have in storage. The answer I find at the end of the day is that we need to be patient and grateful for what we have today.

On the other hand, last week Sephora was running an event where people from Living Proof were going to apply their products on your hair and you were going to get a free blow-dry so you could see how your hair feels after the application. I loved it and now I am using the product almost daily. When you live in a humid weather like New England, anything that helps to keep you hair manageable is appreciated.

Ah! I am going to Mexico for two weeks and that brings joy to my heart, I need to be around the people I love so I can gather energy to come back to keep fighting to find my place in this city.

I had so many interesting topics to talk about and now I cannot think about any of them. I guess that happens when you don’t write anything for two weeks. It reminds me that I need to keep writing no matter what!

Good night. 

1 comments:

Samara Link said...

You still shared plenty, even if it wasn't everything you had in mind. It's always so good to hear what you're up to, thinking about and considering. That's great that you found a new hair product! Humidity can be a real hair killer. That's one good thing about Phoenix, I guess! :) I hope you have a wonderful trip to Mexico. Enjoy your connection and time with home and family. I love you!